fade to black

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Chain To You.

welcome back my fans. the blog is not fancy in anyway. but do make yourselves at home. photographs and autographs can come later.

------------------------

hello. its me again. surprise surprise. its a hot sunday afternoon. my skin is peeling and its not a pretty sight. thats what a wk of training in the sun does to you. anyway. i decided to fuck all emotions and have myself a good time before my time is up. i figured i am going to hell, so lets have fun first.

-----------------------

i need a sponsor for my coaching level one. its 300bucks. they say i would earn it back fast when i m a coach. still. i need the cash now. doh. i dont see any magic stork with a bundle of british pounds..i take US too.. damn i need another approach fast. got it. this should drive the fans wild.

do apply here to donate to the SNC or you can also apply to pledge all your assets, soul and body as sovereign property of samuel. alternatively you could just sponsor me. choices. choices. i spoil you pple.

wait. i still dont see money rolling in. silly me. i have to post it first. i keep forgetting.