fade to black

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

YING.

somebody wants her big name on my blog. what to do. igor obey. haha. was doing some scout stuff so i got this song called daisy. but you got to be flexible. got to change with the tide and the girl. to you.. from 1892 to 2005...so here goes.


There is a flower within my heart,
Tracy, Tracy!
Planted one day by a glancing dart,
Planted by Tracy Ying!
Whether she loves me or loves me not,
Sometimes it's hard to tell;
Yet I am longing to share the lot
Of beautiful Tracy Ying!

Tracy Tracy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet on the seat
Of a bicycle built for two !

We will go "tandem" as man and wife,
Tracy Tracy!
Ped'ling away down the road of life,
I and my Tracy Ying!
When the road's dark we can despise
P'liceman and lamps as well;
There are bright lights in the dazzling eyes
Of beautiful Tracy Ying

I will stand by you in "wheel" or woe,
Tracy Tracy!
You'll be the bell(e) which I'll ring, you know!
Sweet little Tracy Ying!
You'll take the lead in each trip we take,
Then if I don't do well;
I will permit you to use the brake,
My beautiful Tracy Ying!!!

thats the cheesy 1892's for you. haha. hope you like it.