fade to black

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

compliments of greg.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

José and his Amazing Technicolour Overcoat is a comedy sketch first performed for Gift Grub on Ireland's Today FM. It parodies the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat as well as Chelsea manager José Mourinho. It received media attention in the UK by becoming popular on online message boards, London's Capital Gold and when José Mourinho himself said he liked the skit and invited impersonator Mario Rosenstock to a player's dinner to perform it. A follow up skit was produced entitled I Sign a Little Player or Two. An agreement has been made with Jose Mourinho with Mario to release both songs as singles for Christmas 2005.

they took the song "any dream will do" from the musical. i think you chelsea fans will like this. there was more. before and after the song. but i m lazy to listen and write out the song. oh well. here you go.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I close my eyes, and stand there grinning (woah-oh),
We can't stop winning (woah-oh), you'd be grinning too.

When I first came (when he first came), I was delighted (woah-oh),
Could've managed United (woah-oh), any team will do.

I wore my coat (he wears his coat), the world is merry (woah-oh),
I've got John Terry (woah-oh) and Drogba too..

I switch them round (he switches round), they all are hating (woah-oh)
But I like rotating (woah-oh), any team will do.

A corner kick, is just enough, a little flick from Damien Duff,
The ball flies right into the net and we are one-nil up...(one-nil! one-nil! one-nil!)

May I return (may I return), to the beginning (woah-oh),
so easy winning (woah-oh), when your team is blue (blue is the colour).

We can't go wrong (we can't go wrong), I am in heaven (woah-oh)
Playing whatever eleven (woah-oh), any team will do!!