fade to black

Saturday, December 17, 2005

hi my name is.....

minus the fact wei invited me 3 hrs b4 the bbq. everything was pretty cool. martini. shaken not stirred. dont we all love punch. played indian poker for the first time. stupid kafai. kept "dropping" his card. well. i m glad john pushed him in. together with ivan's bike. was supp to me. but the rebel forces were dissolved. muahahahaha. theres nth like a vs party.

-------------------------------------------------

its been a rough day. waking up early and slping late does not make a good team. remember that.

met jon sam at the club today. haha. had my share of coaching. sh was just slacking in the background playing water. havent seen such choppy waves in a long time. i understand what john was talking about already. damn fun. hope we go out to deep water tmr. i should pass my 3 star hopefully. my hours are in a mess. die.