fade to black

Monday, December 26, 2005

i m missing out of a big drinking party here.

So if that thing(nitride) there blows...
...and I don't believe in Allah, I'm going to Hell?

You're all the bloody same, aren't you?
Born-agains say I don't believe in Jesus, so I'll go to hell.
Jews say I do believe in Jesus, I'll go to Hell.
Catholics say I don't believe in the pope, I'll go to Hell.
So any way you look at it, I'm in the shit.


-vertical limit

p.s. no offence to the muslims. i think the guy was being cynical against religion as a whole. true blue atheist. positive attitude.i like..

-------------------------------------------------------

my sis is so light. she sits on the armchair and pulls the handle to make it sink. it just remain unchanged.

-----------------------------------------------------

i think i owe bert my man an apology and an explaination. we are sorry we left you out along with many others. it was kind of last min and we are gg to have another one soon with more people. and you're invited. add me on msn alright.. i cant seem to find you.