fade to black

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

cards and phone calls and photographs, pictures of you.

*news flash* recon satellite photos have detected several nuclear silos along siglap park connector. -gasp-

lovers' night. we just had to go jogging. yes. i m bitter about it.

------------------------------

charis and sherry are probably in aussie now. shopping for my present i hope. muahaha. its been a long week. will miss them. but strangely, life goes on. take care you two.

------------------------------

did you get my letter i wrote you but i did not send.

i realised my com doesnt lag on blogger in html mode. random comment. anyway. speaking of letters. i better reply my angel if i want my chocolates. and i'll make it fun for my mortal who is a vs boy. bah. so instead of writing him a letter that simply said.

"i'm putting you up for adoption"

i will now write him a 'proper' letter.