fade to black

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

you only get one shot at life.

i guess its time to get down and study. but my body tells me to slp in lessons. my head tells me to skip lessons. and my heart... we'll leave it at that.

------------------------------------------------

i have gotten down to improve my gp. for starters, i m attending lessons now. breathe people. dont get too shock. and i m reading a thick, thick book that is supp to help improve yr vocab. gg well so far. got through 6 pages. wow. 2000 more to go. i just crapped up some number. anyway. the pt is. the book is thick. very thick. my dad is trying to download the 'toad' nonsense again. dont even knw why he bothers. this stupid com cant even load ie under half a min. lag up the com even further. i had to uninstall heroes 4 the instant i installed it during the hols. cause it hanged while loading about ten times and to move my mouse in the game takes about a min. we are just talking about moving the cursor here. anyway. enough about me griping. you talk about me for a while. haha. who has the biggest ego now.

cool movie mr chua showed us today. besides the fact only 3 people went (thank you -bows- thank you) and he wasnt even there. yea. we knw you have the booth thing.. haha. anyway. that was an awesome movie. its amazing how people actually find movies like that. do they actually go buy random dvds and watch to see if its gd. but honestly. that is truly unexpected for an malaysian production. wow. cliche though. strange end too.

-----------------------------------------------------

orientation was... erm... shant comment.