fade to black

Sunday, April 02, 2006

my sundown.

music fest turned out better than expected. quite a few controversial decisions made by the judges but i really couldnt care. the tennis girls behind us were screaming so loudly(and close.. my poor ear), i swear it did funny things to my brain. but nicholas ong's group? what the fuck? oh well. pretty gd coordination between the hockey girls and us. luckily we rehearse our lines frequently.

------------------------------

dark and difficult times lies ahead.

at least there's desmond to talk to. minus the fact that i have to shout to him in order for him to hear me. we are outfield. nvm.

-------------------------------

game with cat high was pretty bad as a whole. we have got to start hitting those balls. pretty disappointing. not sure what is our problem. but we cant let 8mths of hardwork go to waste.

btw people. i dont have my phone with me. sorry if you called or msged me. i feel yr love. but still you got to wait. its officially dead. must be receiving alot of msges. muahahaha. i feel popular. ... or it could my batt is screwing up as usual... i prefer the former.

--------------------------------

to my dear classmates and friends. do remind me to visit my favourite lib more frequently now. unless, you wish to visit me next year when you get yr result slips. i knw what you are schemin.