fade to black

Friday, March 25, 2005

Stolen: Frog Goggs.

i lost my frog goggs. i m sad. i just deleted all that i wrote about it. by mistake. i hate ctrl-a. i make it quick. my bed is waiting.

--------------------------

went out with my class. lets say 20 pple turned up. we went to a sleezy overpriced place to play pool. there was me. andrew. renhao. nck. wenhao(not brothers). mason. siva. and siva. and siva.... you get my point. it was fun. i want to play snooker.

we went for dinner with like what? 5 of us? yea. then mason suggested 1942.. damn it. i overspent. there goes my dear plan of saving up. but its amazing how much fun we had. i never knw these guys could be this fun. small groups are better. fast decision making. lots of fun time.

unexpected things happened.

-------------------------------

i am in a blasphemous mood. i am going to start rattling off. hit the little cross at the top right. (top left for apple)