fade to black

Thursday, May 19, 2005

how much blood will you shed to stay alive.

that doll is so damn freaky. the things you could do with one. the tricycle part was wicked man. whoa. saw is one gd movie. damn gd plot.

-----------------------------------------------

msn just died on me. it dies so often, i wonder where it gets its supply of life from.

----------------------------------------------

i need to start mugging my physics, chem and bio. wait. i dont take bio. oh yes. econs. the subject which i know nuts about. but surprisingly i m normally answering the questions in tutorials. audrey is too pro. must get her to teach me.

----------------------------------------------

my sch has 3 types of people. guys girls and cyborgs. cyborgs that run 9mins for 2.4. did i mention SHE ran.. women are getting way too fit. do i smell an attempt to take over the world by women? not that i have a problem with that. i mean. whatever makes you happy man. haha. oh well. i say if they want the world, let them take it.

i m way too slack.

---------------------------------------------

dont think i can go down to kallang this wk. shall go changi. use my free rental or smth. try to settle my attachment and stuff. hope meng teck doesnt slaughter me for not coming down sooner.