fade to black

Thursday, July 28, 2005

fade to black.

Ronan:Four o'clock in the morning
My mind's filled with a thousand thoughts of you
And how you left without a warning
But looking back I'm sure you tried to talk it through

LeAnn:Now I see it clearly
We're together but living separate lives

Ronan:So wanna tell you I'm sorry
Baby I can't find the words
But if I could, then you know I would, yeah

Chorus
No I won't let you go, know what we can be
I won't watch my life, crashing down on me
Guess I had it all, right there before my eyes
Girl, I'm sorry now, you were the last thing on my mind

LeAnn:You carried me like a river
How far we've come still surprises me

Ronan:And now I look in the mirror
Staring back is the man
I used to be
With you
How I long for you

Repeat chorus

Ronan:Girl I'm sorry I was wrong
Could have been there
Should have been so strong
So I'm sorry, wooh

this may not be the most appropriate song but it is four o'clock in the mornin now. and you are the only thing on my mind. i knw i have no reason whatsoever to be jealous of him. i dont see how i can ever match up to him either. i m just being selfish. i guess you are better off with him.

i dont knw how this ever started. it just bugs me that its always about him. ihought i could just play it cool but i cant anymore. i feel myself cracking under mad spells of jealousy at times. i m pretty sure that it is him you want. i guess you always just treated me as a friend.

i dont knw whats making me write all this. but i do knw where i m not wanted. i knw that if you read this, you probably shun me like the plague. i m pretty much like the plague. disease and burden to everyone ard me. i also knw if you probably will not read this until one fine day when you decided to come here, but by then,this post will have been buried with all the other skeletons in my closet.

i dont blame you. neither do i have the right to. its all your choices. i dread your reaction when you read this but i truly appreciated the times i had with you. i only wished i had got to known you better earlier. not that it would make a difference. i truly glad i m meet you and i thank you for being there. i wish i could do the same for you. but you wont be needing me i guess. i really treasure our friendship but if you want to end it. i have nth to say but knw i'll be there for you if ever you need me.

orange says its bad if i m losing slp over matters like this and i guess you just made hist. i really lost slp for the first time. thanks orange, trina and alex for being there for me. really appreciate it.

p.s i may have nv told you this. but you are that girl in the green dress who took my breath away. when you smile it just takes away the pain.