fade to black

Sunday, October 30, 2005

wish i could fly.

i m randomly picking titles of songs as my title. its too much hard work to think.

i wasnt going to blog until my com told me otherwise. 45 mins ago. my com displayed a warning that it is going to standby. it hanged at that warning and i ended it. it didnt close. 45 mins later. after using the com with the dumb warning splashed across it screen on top of everything else. i decided to go to bed. precisely that moment i was gg to shut down. the warning was finally ended. its that something or what. lets give it up for a new world record. the slowest com alive.

and where is my god damn class list when i need it. it should stop appearing when i dont need it....(bitch bitch bitch)

----------------------------------------------------------

i saw the most gross thing in my life today. i dont think i can ever look at a woman in the same way ever again.... oh yes. i killed the flying piece of crap. havent found out what it is. but i dont think its in any shape to tell me now. i digress. anyway. i m truly digusted.

such revolting people should just die. (here comes another flying one. i m watching you.) i cannot bear to describe the carnage. i think i will go wash my eyes in dettol now. i better drink some too.