fade to black

Thursday, February 02, 2006

brighter than sunshine.

well well. finally i'm home before the sun has set. so this is what my house looks like in the light.

------------------------------------

i think the problem with me is that i dont register my thoughts or things i see in my heard. thats why i never have anything to write about. oh well. i have a sudden urge to play mahjong but i m stuck doing my econs essay and group 7 tutorial(keep quiet orange. just stay high on yr drugs.) haha.

let me think what was it i saw just now on the way home. anyway. have you seen one of those disturbing advertisements at the busstop. the identikit picture. have you seen it before? probably. damn. still cant remember. oh well.

------------------------------------

time to go collecting debts again. ought to get it done and over with. annoying fellow.