fade to black

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

fuel those missles.

I'm a thousand miles away
but girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Time square cant shine as bright as you
I swear its true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice its my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh its what you do to me


i got to learn how to smooth talk like this song. haha. ming han aka plasma penguin introduced it to me. pretty smoothing sound with honeyed lyrics. this description sounds like him. yup. i think so too. haha. hey there delilah. by plain white t's.

----------------------------------------

audrey is in a violent mood. dangerous. haha. i just wrote my letter to my angel. again. after i found the annoying letter that i wrote but couldnt find.

go to mr brown's and watch the chris rock vid about 'how not to get yr ass kicked by police.'