fade to black

Saturday, April 29, 2006

kudos to denys.

now i dont have to read my role of money notes.

to my new found horror. i realised how long it has been since i have been online to talk to all my friends. yes as shocking as it is. i do have friends. and i havent been updating this stupid blog which, if you are reading. probably means you have been checking back here foolisly for me to update. haha. nonetheless you are one hard core fans. i thought they stopped producing those long ago.

--------------------------------

went for my medical check up yesterday. my eyesight didnt affect that much after all. i guess when everyone has lousy eyesight. it places us all on a similar level. its no longer about do you have perfect eyesight. now. its about how bad is yrs. as for those of you little monsters who read books lying down, watch teevee excessive and in the dark. and still have yr perfect eyesight. i guess they are eager to pack you off to ndu or the airforce. argh... i hope you suffer. bah.

on the lighter side of things. i think i failed my iq test. well that disqualifies me from... almost nth. considering you dont really need iq to follow instructions. not that much anyway.

the most striking thing that.. well. struck me there was those poster you see on buses and mrts? about calling 999 if you see a suspicious package? well i left my shoebag on the counter when i signed in to enter the cmpb. and i forgot to take it when i left. so i went back halfway during my checkup to grab it. my suspicous looking bag was just lying on the counter infront of the 3 guards and in sight of the guard with the metal detector. i took it and apologized to the guard. the guard simply looked at me as though i just pulled out the bag like a rabbit out of a hat. how ironic is that?