fade to black

Thursday, March 31, 2005

April's Fool. Look out for us.

my target for tomorrow is... IMRAN. watch out. you've been warned.

my absolute dislike for this piece of puke overwhelms my logic and ability to think. oh well. DIE.

----------------------------

i need to find my tie. damn. two ties cant just disappear. tomorrow is tie day. you would think vjc could think of a better name. man. tie day? imagination and creativity please. we need imagination and creativity to the stage please.

----------------------------

sa lost bad. lets not talk about it. gd luck for them against rj.

----------------------------

my work is far behind time and i am hardly study. i promise to study once i finish the comics. just two more books. oh. what the heck. not looking forward to going back to tuition on sun. dont knw what might happened. and dont want to knw either. oh. damn. i m not in the mood to think right now. we lost and it hurts. i m still feeling sore. later..