fade to black

Sunday, June 05, 2005

there is nothing in hell that is like that of a woman's scorn.

the hol has started(for a week now) and people are on the move(think denys). but not me. the dear mugger me has been spending time in sch, TRYING to study. or catch up on what i have missed during school time. chem is so damn tough. i probably see if liangseng wants to give me tuition. sigh.

----------------------------------------------

i m kind of missing sch and both me and john agreed that we sould have gone for backwoodsman. not for the leadership of course. dont be daft. rather to know people. oh well. 3 mths of being anti social already. what harm can another 1 and half yrs do. got to actually start studying rather than just trying. this sucks.

---------------------------------------------

got to contact the ssc people about my damn attachment and my 3 star. its a long holiday.