fade to black

Friday, February 10, 2006

argh. my phone is dead. i think the batt just died on me. i cant charge it anymore. bah. its one year old.

technology in my family normally last pretty long. like this comp for example. its been around for 12 years. thats older than some of you p6 kiddos. anyway. my parents decided to keep the notebook after all. wasnt a too bright thing to do by loaning it to my aunt for 3 years. which is ridiculous.

so now for the stat report of the new com.

a 900% increase in processor speed.
a 1000% increase in memory. still not enough.
plus an extra cool wide screen. even ivan agrees.

but it still lags. not enough ram. damn.

--------------------------------

i got the air conditioned nation. whee. finally my sis got it for me. the one in vj lib is always on loan. coaching tmr. got to wake up early. bah.

just read that arctic monkeys are the fastest selling first album in brit hist.