fade to black

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

merciful death.

hello. hello. hello my fans. you may scream with excitement and joy now.

----------------------------------------

obs was gd. when else do you get to skip school to go to obs and get the whole damn campsite all to yourself. take any craft you want. play in the pool and call it a lesson. could have been better if i tried the T1. damn. anyway. after many tries. i have learn new rolls and bomb proof my old. and when that fails. i have my all new roll that guarantees success.. haha. going to show off at kallang soon.

---------------------------------------

something has gotten into me. i m acting out of the norm as if it was the norm. very weird. havent figured out why though. hyper active and behaving really weird in class doesnt make a gd mix. saying totally strange and inhumane things just isn't right. even to simbian. but she deserved it. i feel no remorse. i should cut down on vulgarities too.

girls in my class are going off their rockers. if they(rachel and shanti) are not telling me lame jokes. they(audrey) are trying every mean to pull off my pants. its not my fault i lost weight and you didnt. its doesnt help when the guys ard me join in. dex. jon and ivan. ivan came the closest cause i wasnt expecting him. i have been train well by nigel. evil doers... beware.

-------------------------------------

my money is disappearing. and i should get down to calling sinwen soon.

congrats john for making it to the sc. i must say hanging out with the fucked up assholes could have ruined you big time. even i was irritated. no offence. just stating what i feel. if you want to knw which one.. go figure.

perhaps i should have started my anti mohan campaign earlier. not 3 hours before the closing time. pro rj pple. some people get all the luck. at least i manage to get one person to not vote for him.

-----------------------------------

i know nothing 'bout this god, or the devil. nor have i been given a vison or a sign that my soul will be damned or saved.