fade to black

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Ursa.

just got back from my house function. not many people left by the time i reached. girls in my house are quite hot. got andrews eye candy. nothing much to say. maybe i will train 40 pullups and quit the team the moment they want me. haha. impossible? maybe.

----------------------------

my com is screweing up. it happens alot if..

1) you are running on p1(spell a-n-t--i-q-u-e)
2) your com is more than 2/3 yr age and i m 17. do the maths.

yea. so you get my point. apply with samuel to donate to the SNC. i have no idea why the last time SNC needed donations, no one came. maybe the fans dont knw who to address their cheques to. its to me darlings. its to me.

---------------------------

anyway. class is having some conspiracy against me. nothing serious my fans. i will like to keep my class as it is. no angry mobs. thank you for all your concerns. i m starting to sound psychotic. its the stress i tell you. its the stress.